Skip Hire and Grab Hire in Kingston
We are Epsom Skip Hire, the reputable skip hire and grab hire specialists for Kingston and the surrounding South London and Surrey areas. Whether you’re a domestic customer with smaller rubbish clearance needs or a commercial client with large-scale waste disposal requirements, we can assist you with skip hire and grab hire services in Kingston which are sensibly-priced, ethical and guaranteed to satisfy. That’s the promise we make to you!
We’ve put together some bullet points that give you an insight into our waste management services in an easy-to-read format but, if you would like to know more about our work, please call us on 01372 744190. We’ll happily answer your questions over the phone.
- If you are a homeowner undertaking renovation work at a property in Kingston, we can supply basic skip hire services and dispose of unwanted materials once you fill the unit. We accept waste from refurbishments, from kitchen installations and from home clearances. We even accept garden waste such as topsoil and hardcore.
- If you need a larger skip hire option for construction waste in Kingston, we can provide you with a choice of 8-yard to 12-yard builder’s skips or our biggest roll-on/roll-off containers. Should you need us to, we’ll deliver or collect new skips and containers to site every day, which will help to keep your workforce productive.
- For the largest type of waste removal project, we dispatch a grab hire vehicle with a trained driver/operator. This service allows customers and clients in Kingston to have high volumes of material removed from site in a single 20 to 30-minute visit. Domestic customers who don’t want to load skips can use our wait-and-load service.
- Grab hire services are particularly suitable for projects in Kingston where the customer or client has waste stockpiled behind hoardings or fences. The hydraulic arms on our grab hire vehicles can reach behind large structures to lengths of up to 6m with relative ease without the need for dismantling or relocating waste.
- When you use our domestic skip hire services, you may find that the unit won’t fit onto a driveway or land at your Kingston property. Epsom Skip Hire works with local authorities to obtain permits for roadside skip positioning. Our grab hire and our wait-and-load services also provide realistic options for those with space limitations.
- All skip hire and grab hire services are competitively priced. We understand that our domestic customers and our commercial clients have budgets to work to. Our company will always try to recommend a suitable service based on their needs and requirements, and promises to act in a transparent manner to provide the best deal.
- Customers in the Kingston area have the reassurance of knowing all collected waste from our skip hire and grab hire services undergoes screening, processing and recycling. We currently recycle over 90% of skip hire and grab hire waste, an impressive figure that drastically reduces the volume of material sent to landfill.